"Giving You The Best Care in the Comfort of Your Own Home"
Our commitment to your health does not end at the hospital or doctor's office.
There are times when you may need health care in the comfort of your own home.
ACMC Family Home Health brings compassionate, quality health care home to you.
Our Motto "Giving you the best care in the comfort of your own home" says it all!
We offer the most comprehensive range of home care services around.
From newborns to seniors, our patients get the health care they need, where they need it most - AT HOME!
If you or a loved one is leaving a hospital whether close by or out of town, and you need help understanding your home health options, we can help.
Just call our office toll free and someone will assist you in determining the right home care for you or your loved one.
Second Row: L to R: Darlene Rossiter, Desiree Spencer, Robbie Baldwin, Remona McHenry, Pamela Paskel
Third Row: L to R: Tiffany Chestnut, Whitney Reed, Vickie McCarty
- Skilled Nursing
- IV Therapy
- Wound Care
- Medication Instruction & Monitoring
- Patient & Caregiver Education
- Certified Nurse Aides
- Physical Therapy
- Strengthening Exercises
- Transfer Training
- Balance Training
- Gait Training
- Prosthetic Training
- Occupational Therapy
- Assist in gaining upper body strength and endurance for activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing, grooming, cooking, and cleaning
- Home evaluations with recommendations
- Social Worker
- Speech Therapy
- Addresses dysphagia (swallowing problems)
- Speech and language development in children
- Speech and language development following stroke and brain injury
- Addresses memory recall and/or speech disorders in patients that have had:
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Strokes (CVA)
- Aphagia (cannot swallow)
- Head and Neck cancer
- Develpmentally Delayed
- Pervasive Develop=mental Disorder
- Language Delay
- Edlers Choice Personal Care Homemaker Respite
ACMC Family Home Health is staffed with a team of qualified and caring professional!
We are prepared to take care of all your home care needs! Our staff makes your
health, comfort and privacy their primary concern!
If you or someone you know requires special care at home, ACMC Family Home Health welcomes your calls and questions and is ready to serve your health care needs.
Who pays for Home Health Service?
In most cases, Home Health services are covered by Medicare, Medicaid or Private insurance. Private pay is accepted. However, if you are private pay, you may ask to be screened for our uncompenstated care program.
Daryl Courson & Michelle Streeter, LPN Johnny Withers & DeLois Jones, CNA
Sylvia Parchem & Donna Sasser, PT Sylvia Parchem & Donna Sasser, PT